The Plague Continues

Yesterday was pretty quiet. Peter slept almost all morning until 2:15pm when I took him with me to pick up the kids from school. After that he still didn't have much appetite, but he ate some food and it stayed down and he was up and running around again. I thought I was going to be able to make it to my presidency meeting this morning. Funny me.

Last night after FHE, Josh didn't want much of the dessert he had chosen (peanut butter and jelly cookies) and complained that his stomach ached. At 4:45 this morning I woke up to hear him in the bathroom, losing whatever was in his stomach. So he is at home today. I rescheduled my meeting; hopefully by Friday everyone will be better? I hope so. Or maybe I will have it myself by then. It would figure.

Meanwhile, I have been working on a quilt that I started last summer, but put away to work on Halloween costumes and Christmas superhero capes. I think the cats may have been another issue then too. For some reason they can't see cloth spread out on a flat surface without thinking they need to lie down on it. That tends to make laying out quilt blocks to figure out the best placement rather difficult. I have learned that there is a time a day that most of the cats are sleeping back in the bedrooms, so if I work quickly, I can do the laying out that I need to do and pick it up again before they wake up and come out to investigate.

Comments

  1. Poor Josh. Is it better for people to take turns or all have it at once? Hope everyone else says healthy. Keep everyone well hydrated just in case.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop