An Original Deck of Cards

This is my most recent Photoshop project. My problem now is I've used all the people and pets that live in the house, and I can't decide on three more people/animals/whatever to use for the last three cards. Ideas I've had so far are:
  1. Duplicate people I've already done... but I only need three more, and how would I decide who?
  2. The house, the car, and something else?
  3. Extended family members, but again, how would I decide who?
  4. A few of Peter's stuffed animals... He's got a lot to choose from, but they've been confiscated for the week...
  5. The last three things the cats have brought in: a bird, a dragonfly and a grasshopper... that's a possibility, but I'd have to find pictures of some other dragonfly and grasshopper. They weren't very pretty by the time I found them lying on the living room floor and took them back outside.
 What do you think I should do?

Comments

  1. maybe you could do the house and the car, and then aces can just be a big fancy H

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome! I love the images! I like April's H for the ace Idea. I think you should do a bird and a grandparent figure. Did you get another cat? I remember you having three cats, when did you get a fourth?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We've always had four cats - they all came together.

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop