Weekend Tidbits

On Saturday, Josh attended a birthday party for a boy in his primary class. I feel kind of guilty, because Hannah is the only one of my children who has ever had a birthday party with friends. I really don't like planning parties.

Also on Saturday, Hannah and John got to attend "Youth for Excellence" (formerly Best of Especially for Youth) where they got to listen to speakers and eat pizza for dinner. They both seem to have had fun. The speakers were Brandon C Goss and Lili Dehoyos Anderson.

Yesterday, John was called and set apart as 1st counselor in the Deacons Quorum presidency.

I taught Relief Society again yesterday. I'll post some of my notes on it soon.

Last night we attended a seminary kickoff fireside. It is amazing to me that I have a child old enough to be in high school and attend seminary! Her teacher seems like an interesting person. It is kind of cool that we have lived in this stake long enough to have gotten to know a lot of the people in the other wards. At Trek a couple months ago, and again at Beehive camp, Steven made a point to learn the names of all the youth, and last night he was looking around, reviewing the names of those he recognized, which was a great majority.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop