I'm Curious... What are you Reading?

What are you reading? What is the most recent book you have read? Do you like it? Would you recommend it to someone else?

Here is what I would like from you (yes, you, the one who is reading this blog right now):

  1. Click on the link below that says "comments".
  2. Write the name of the book you are reading right now (or most recently finished).
  3. On a scale of 1 to 5, 5 being you really like it, 1 you hate it, rate the book and type the number.
  4. Write yes or no, whether or not you would recommend the book to someone else, like me.
  5. If you have any additional comments about the book you can type them, too.
For example, here's mine:
The Dragon Reborn, 5, yes. This is the third book of the Wheel of Time series by Robert Jordan, and I am reading this series for the second time.

If you are the type that has multiple books in progress at the same time, feel free to list all the books you are reading. I look forward to hearing from you!

Comments

  1. Dad and I are reading a novel called "Where Dreams Meet". We're about a third of the way through the book and we're enjoying it although the chapters are kind of long so we have only been reading one chapter a day. Can't really rate it yet or know to recommend it yet. You'll have to wait until we finish it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished reading The Alchemyst, the first of The Secrets of Nocholas Flamel. I don't know if you've read it, but it sounds like the kind of book that you and your children have probably read. I give it a 5, and yes I recommend it.
    I just started reading the second Fablehaven book, I know you've already read those. I also give it a 5.
    I'm also about halfway through reading Remembering Isaac. I give it a 5, and highly recommend it.
    Dean and I have been reading Earth Afire by Orson Scott Card. It's the second book of a prequel to the Ender's Game series, covering the first formic war that happened a hundred years before. I give it a 4.5, I enjoy the story, but it's got a little bit of language that's annoying. I would recommend it to people who have read and enjoyed the Ender's Game series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is too funny.. I'm reading "The Fires of Heaven" right now, the 5th book in the Wheel of time series.. I'd give it a 4, only because it is sooo long. I just don't have the time right now to finish it.. I'm about half way through. A very good series though thus far.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The last book i had time to read was "the Host", which like the Twilight series i found entertaining and enjoyed reading for the most part but it's not really one of those books that i just loved so i'd probably rate it at a 3 or 3.5. Before that i read the "Matched" series, which again i enjoyed but probably would give them only a 3.5 or 4. :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop