An Additional Thought

I just got home from parent teacher conferences with my boys' teachers. One thing that came up while I was talking with Josh's teacher was that when he works with a group, sometimes he has a wonderful idea that is so advanced that the other kids in the group can't understand it. Josh's teacher told me how Josh is getting good at trying his best to explain his idea, but then working with the other kids in the group to come up with something they can all understand and do. A random thought (probably resulting from my earlier blog today) was that this is a skill that some in our government might benefit from learning.

It is a good thing we have freedom of speech in this country. Are there countries where I could be arrested for such a suggestion?

Anyway, my kids are all incredibly smart and doing well in their classes. But if you know my kids, you probably could have guessed that.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop