Some Thoughts on Missing Library Books

http://i2.listal.com/image/1058030/600full-something-under-the-bed-is-drooling%3A-a-calvin-and-hobbes-collection-%28calvin-%26-hobbes-series%29-cover.jpgI spent a little while this morning looking for a couple missing library books. It seems ironic to me, that when my house is messy, I don't worry too much about things going missing. I just figure they'll show up eventually. It is when my house is fairly clean and I'm still missing things that I begin to worry, because that means that the missing things have found better hiding places. Last time I completely lost a library book (and had to pay for it) I found it six months later under the dryer. Luckily, I found the two missing books this morning. Meanwhile  (a book of 3,856 story possibilities) was under a couch in the living room, and Something Under the Bed is Drooling (A Calvin and Hobbes Comic Book) was, ironically, under Hannah's bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

The Year in Review: Peter in 2022

April 2023 Newsletter