Random Cell Phone Photos

My phone can take pictures! They aren't very good quality (only 1.3 Megapixels) so I usually grab my 'real' camera when I want to take a picture, but I notice a couple days ago that I am growing a collection of photos on my camera. I emailed them to myself today so I could post them here.

 
 Interestingly, I have photos of every family member except John. I also have several of the cats:

There are also about ten more photos of Lala... his paw, his head, him sitting on the bed... And there is a photo of the computer keyboard. The funny thing is that although it is my phone, I remember taking very few of these pictures, and I have no idea why I would want so many pictures of the cat.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop