A Joyful Moment

John passed the sacrament for the first time yesterday. It was an awesome feeling to have him pass me the sacrament trays. I am so pleased that he has lived worthily to be able to be a deacon, to hold the priesthood and be able to serve in this way. Way to go John!

And they would have had no children; wherefore they would have remained in a state of innocence, having no joy, for they knew no misery; doing no good, for they knew no sin. But behold, all things have been done in the wisdom of him who knoweth all things. Adam fell that men might be; and men are, that they might have joy. (2 Nephi 2:23-25)

I have no greater joy than to hear that my children walk in truth. (3 John 1:4)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop