Minions are Cool!

My kids love the Despicable Me movie. They haven't yet seen Despicable Me 2, but they look forward to when it arrives at the library or a friend of theirs buys it so they can borrow it. We recently borrowed the original Despicable Me movie from a friend, for the second time. (We should probably just buy it, now that Steven is working again... but we're still pinching pennies because we don't know how long this job will last, and there are a lot of higher priorities, like getting the kids clothes for school.)

Anyway, I didn't know what to blog about today, but I was messing around on the computer and Peter suggested that I draw a minion. So I did. Here is my Photoshop-drawn minion.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop