Peter's Imaginative Birthday Party

This morning Peter came to me with his hands full of his stuffed animals (his four favorites) and told me that it was their birthday! "Penguino is 4, Little Blue Bunny is 3. Monkey is 2 and Chippy the Chipmunk is 1." He proceeded to have a birthday party for them, wrapping presents in things he found around the house, and then he made me take pictures of the birthday boys with their gifts.

Then he brought me a piece of paper to write about the party. First I had to list the animals having the birthday(Chippy the Chipmunk, Little Blue Bunny, Monkey Down and Penguino), then list the presents they received (ball, checker, bear) and what the presents were wrapped in (blanket, boots).

When we left to do some grocery shopping he insisted on bringing all four animals along, and stuffing them all into cupholders for their car seats. He was disappointed when I wouldn't let him take them into the store, and so he sat them all on my drivers seat to wait while we were in the store. I thought it was cute.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

A Talk about Gratitude

How Clean is Clean Enough?

Crochet Keychains in my Etsy Shop